We unravel the magic of Ayurvedic touch helping you to prevent the Spiritual emptiness, Mental and Physical imbalances defined in Ayurveda as the major cause illness. An umbrella of traditional Ayurvedic health care coupled with various health rejuvenation programme. The Haridra Spa Cochin, we offer a complete range of traditional Ayurvedic Spa services to restore the Physical and Mental harmony to your life. Our Ayurvedic Spa treatments are based upon centuries-old Ayurvedic therapies that support balance and bliss in your life. The revitalizing and therapeutic treatments offered are customized to your particular needs. Our therapist will use specific oils, herbs and aromas to provide you with optimal balance and nourishment for your mind-body constitution. All therapies are natural, gentle and delightfully pleasing.
- Sarvanga Abhyangam (60mins Rs. 2,000/-) This full body massage is done with medicated herbal oils by experienced therapists in a rhythmic manner for 45 minutes. According to classical texts, massage is indicated daily to prevent ageing and degeneration process. This therapy treats the whole body physically, mentally and emotionally. It increases blood circulation, which in turn encourages quick removal of metabolic wastes while providing relief to diseases like anxiety, fatigue, circulatory disorders, wrinkles and scales. It also improves the complexion and texture of the skin.
- Shirodhara (60mins Rs. 3500/-) Luke warm herbal oil is poured in continuous stream on to the forehead, while receiving a gentle massage on the head. This therapy relieves stress and strain related problems, slows ageing process, improves memory and is known to have a curative effect for Paralysis, Insomnia, Depression, Anxiety, Hyper Tension and other neurological malfunctions. Shirodhara ultimately strengthens the physical constitution of the individual.
- Udwarthanam (Powder Massage) (60mins Rs. 3000/-) This is a dry powder massage that helps burn off the subcutaneous fat from the body. This is highly effective in reducing body weight, stay in shape and fit with no side effects. It also cleanses the skin.
- Kizhi (Patrapodala Swedam) (60mins Rs. 3000/-) Leaves or powders of medicated herbs are fried in meditated oil and tied in muslin cloth to make a bundle which is then dipped in warm medicated oil and this massage done in a synchronized manner. This is very useful in treating Myalgia, Arthritis, Spondylosis, lower back pain and other inflammatory condition.
- Njavarakizhi (60mins Rs. 3500/-) Njavarakizhi involves fomentation of the body with a bolus of cocked rice tied up in linen bags. Njavara rice is cooked in milk and herbal decoction of warm milk is massaged deeply all over the body after a gentle massage.
- Herbal Facial (45mins Rs. 2000/-) The unique face care programme with Ayurvedic cleanser, toners, scrubbers and face pack along with gentle massage provides relaxed feel & blissful freshness.
- Head Massage (Shiro Abhyangam) (30 Mins Rs. 1000/-) It improves circulation to the head, relaxing the muscles and nerve fibers.
- Head & Face Massage (Shiro Mukha Abhyangam) (30 mins. Rs. 1500/-) It improves memory, better vision, better hearing and clears nasal problems.
- Head & Shoulder Massage (30 mins. Rs. 1500/-) This ancient scalp, shoulders and upper back technique helps to stimulate the body’s own natural healing mechanism.
- Foot Massage (Pada Abhyangam) (30 mins. Rs. 1500/-) Relaxes stiff muscles to help relieve tension and fatigue.
- Backstroke Massage (Pashchima Abhyangam) (30 mins Rs. 1500/-) It releases muscular spasms, rheumatic pain and stress related conditions in the neck, shoulder and back area which are so often stiff and tense.
- Herbal Steam Bath (Vashpa Sweda) (15 mins Rs. 500/-) Revitalizes, rejuvenates, re-energizes your body and deeply cleanses your skin.
- Swedish Massage (60mins Rs. 3000/-) A hands-on full body massage of medium pressure. Relieves muscle tension, stimulates blood circulation, increases serotonin levels improves muscle tone and promotes total mind and body relaxation.
- Aroma Therapy Massage (60mins Rs. 3500/-) A deeply holistic treatment that uses pure essential oils and various massage techniques to restore energy and you provide a heightened sense of well-being.
- Reflexology (30mins Rs. 2000) This calm-inducing ancient eastern technique uses pressure point massage on the feet to restore the flow of energy throughout the body. Your entire body will feel lighter and free of stress.
- Thai Massage (60mins Rs. 3500) Muscle compression, joint mobilization and acupressure are also used during treatment.
- Hot Stone Therapy (60mins Rs. 3000) Penetrating heat from smooth oiled and warmed stones is used to relieve tense muscles and sore joints. Combined with Swedish techniques, this creates an unforgettable, thoroughly relaxing experience.
- Body Scrub (60mins Rs. 4000) Peels out your dead skin and provides nourishment, smoothness, glow & relaxation.
- Body Polish (90mins Rs. 5,000) A full body polish that will eliminate dry, dull, flaky skin, revealing the smooth radiant skin below. This
treatment is accompanied with a relaxing full body massage.
- Body Wrap (90mins Rs. 5,000)A body wrap is an excellent way to revitalise, nourish and moisturise the skin. You will be wrapped up into a snug cocon, allowing the body wrap to infuce moisture and balance your skin as well as having a purifying effect.
- Normal Facial 45 mins Rs. 1000/-
- Face Clean Up 30 mins Rs. 800/-
- Gold Facial — Shehnaz 45 mins Rs. 2000/-
- Pearl Facial 45 mins Rs. 1800/-
- Papaya Facial 45 mins Rs. 1000/-
- Head Oil Massage (Ayurvedic) 30 mins Rs. 1500/-
- Hair Spa (Ayurvedic) 45 mins Rs. 1400/-
- Henna (Ayurvedic) 45 mins Rs. 600/-
- Pedicure & Manicure 45 mins Rs. 1200/-
- Abhyangam + Shirodhara + Steam bath (90 mins Rs. 4500/-)
- Swedish massage + Reflexology + Herbal facial (90 mins Rs. 5000/-)
- Aromatherapy ÷ Full body scrub +Steam bath (120 mins Rs.6000/-)
Benefits of Ayurvedic Spa Treatment
Benefits of Spa treatment go far beyond the beautification and relaxation. It de-stress Mind Body as well as Spirit. Ayurvedic Spa treatment promotes overall wellness, purifies and restores the optimal balance of body.
- It helps to prevent and treat ailments related to Vata (disorders related to central nervous system).
- Body pushti (nourishment) of body.
- Improves functioning of sense organs as well as the other vital organs.
- Reduces fatigue and stress.
- Increases energy flow of body.
- Nourishing and toning the skin.
- Counteracts the ageing process, known as 'jara' in Ayurveda.
- Enhances spiritual awareness.
- Increases blood flow.
- Beautifies, softens and hydrates the skin.
- People who have experienced Ayurvedic Spa describe it to be relaxing as well as revitalising.